Here’s a list of tips on how to beat the coming cold weather in Malta.
- Close your Windows after sunset. Use your Purtieri (Curtains) too, as well as Blinds if you have them.
- Eat a traditional Soppa tal-Armla (Widow’s Soup) which will warm you up with it’s vegetable content, eggs, ricotta.
- Eat a traditional Christmas Cake which will warm you up with raisins.
- The usual advice is to use Heaters, Airconditioners, and carpets to keep your room warm.
- Wear thermal garments. If you are still cold, use Under Layer thermal garments underneath your clothes.
- Alcohol will only warm you up a little. Don’t overdo it.