Image by Malta Network Resources
Photo is for display only, your actual recipe might not resemble the image.
Sweet and Sour Pork Frankfurters
- Oil (Vegetable, Sesame or Extra Virgin Olive Oil)
- 300g Pork Frankfurters
- 600g Vegetables
- Sweet and Sour Sauce
- Rice, Potatoes or Potato puree as condiment
- Heat the wok.
- To determine when it has heated enough, flick little drops of water onto the pan after 30 seconds.. As soon as you can see a bead of water evaporating within 1 to 2 seconds of contact, the wok is heated and ready for stir-frying. Do not overheat the wok.
- Put oil in wok.
- Add the frankfurters in the wok.
- Add the vegetables (chopped) and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with your condiment and put mustard on top of the hot dogs.
(C) Malta Network Resources 2015