Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Re: Why are there hardly any Maltese women on the net?

Simona, Many Maltese women are probably unaware of the enormous tool
the internet is.  I live in the U.S. and have relatives in Malta,
Canada, and in your country Australia.  The internet would be a great
way to keep in touch. Many of them have computers but very few
subscribe to an internet service provider. I believe most Maltese
women see the internet as a luxury, an unnecessary expense, and
something they know nothing about.  They are missing out.

In article <5mvu6e$ie8$2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Simona Meli
(simona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>I don't know if you have noticed this.  But I hardly see any Maltese
>women on the net.  Why is that?  I have also had several comments
>made to me about having my own page and that people are proud to see
>a young maltese female in technology.  Is there some sort of double
>standards or issues in Malta that prevent females in technology?

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli