Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Why are there hardly any Maltese women on the net?

I don't know if you have noticed this.  But I hardly see any Maltese
women on the net.  Why is that?  I have also had several comments
made to me about having my own page and that people are proud to see
a young maltese female in technology.  Is there some sort of double
standards or issues in Malta that prevent females in technology?

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli