Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Re: Why are there hardly any Maltese women on the net?

In article <5mvujj$ie8$3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Simona Meli
(simona@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>Just to prove it, take a look at a page specifically made for ladies
>on the net.  I am on it and I don't even know how!!!  Guess they have
>to find women from somewhere.
>
>It can be found at: http://mkn.co.uk/help/extra/people/malta
>
>Do we see any pages say Maltese males on the net?  No, because there
>would just be toooooooo many.
>
>By the way, Clyde is that ladies page, your doing?

No, it isn't my doing.. If I'm not mistaken that page had quite a bit
of HTML errors.
And no, I don't know who did it.

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli