Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Where is everyone?

Hello everyone around the world that keeps checking this forum to see
what new is being posted.  Well, I check it everyday and the same
thing is always here why doesn't anyone initiate something to talk
about and discuss.  We all have such a wealth of knowlege that we can
share and all learn from.  I personally think that we can learn and
experience life through each others ideas and experiences.  All we
need to do is learn to hare information in a productive way and gain
confidence in being able to announce and put forward any ideas you
have on any issue.

I urge everyone to put up a new posting about something they wish to
discuss and we can start from there.

Eagerly waiting a reply.....Simona

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli