Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Re: Full Gender Equality

Very interesting arguments Omar.  I agree for the most part.  In my
experience as a female, a good job is very important for a woman.  If
a woman is able to put a roof over her own head and fend for herself,
she will be less likely to put up with freeloading males who want to
be looked after like children, but are unwilling to be adult and
share in housework and child rearing.  Attitude is also important.
Women are often not encouraged to be independent and have to learn to
be the hard way.  We often turn the other cheek when we shouldn't and
our self-esteem is further eroded.  Women could be a part of the wave
of change through, among other things, childrearing.  Mothers should
teach their daughters that God wants them to use their talents to the
fullest, to serve Him, not men.  Also, mothers should teach their
sons to respect the females in their family as vital members of the
family and society.  Girls and boys within families should be treated
equally, with equal opportunities and expectations put to them.

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli