Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Re: Forum is open

In article <5k3123$59f$1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Clyde Meli
(cmeli@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:
>The forum is open - please go ahead and post your messages!

Hello,

I work on Internet for an education organisation of Versailles
(FRANCE) and you can see my pages
(http://www.ac-versailles.fr/versaill/siteweb/debut.htm.
I'm going to Malta the 17 of June
to the 3 of July 1999 with a friend for holidays.
I'm looking for a room away  from the usual noises of the tourist and
i thank you if you can give me addresses or
indications.
Moreover,living in the city of Versailles at 200 meters from the
castle,i can propose to lend a room if someone would like to visit
our french region and accept to receive us during my residence in
Malta.
Friendly and excuse my for my english : i have to practise.
Sabine

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli