Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Rabbit as a food, need to learn more about,

I live in America and need to find out about Malta's rabbit production
capabilities. I have herd that Malta is the world leader in rabbit
production. How much rabbit is purduced and consumed in Malta.  Is
Malta capable of large volume Export. Would anyone from Malta bi
Interested in a large scale Rabbitry?  Does anyone know of someone
who has a Major rabbitry.

Please if you can Help me find any leads on this information would
greatly appreciate.     E-mail me at Dugfir@xxxxxxx

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli