Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Malta and the Internet

Hello!  I am a student in the United States who plans on studying next
year
in Malta. Currently, I am enrolled in a course that focuses on the
Internet
and its role in life internationally.  To prepare for my studies in
Malta,
I have decided to create a web page about the role of the Internet in
Maltese
culture.  Does anyone have any ideas about the spread of the Internet
in
Malta and the effects on the Maltese culture.  I would greatly
appreciate any
information or ideas.  Thanks!

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli