Malta Forum Archived Posts
Newsgroups > Malta Forum Archived Posts > mnr.maltaforum How To Post Messages

Index: thread | date Previous Message   |  Next Message

Seeking computer & publishing partner in Malta

Dear Newsgroup

I am an Australian citizen that has visited your beautiful island on
many ocassions over the last 20 years.
I am seeking a person who would have skills with setting up an
internet site
or would be willing to learn. I have a successful publishing company
dealing with people making a transistion from 9-5 work slave
arrangement making
some one else rich, to starting up there own computer publishing
company
If anyone is interested I would be glad to send them my extensive
business
plan for small publishers, this explains how profitable this venture
would be. Incedently this would be run from Malta and be export
orientated towards the U.K.

Anyone interested please contact me on:  bernadet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Copyright

HTML Design & Coding is Copyright © 1996-2004 Clyde Meli